Isle of Man
Steve Doyle is a member of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries & Administrators with over 30 years’ experience within the offshore financial services sector.
Throughout Steve’s career he has gained experience and expertise in many areas, including:
• Acting as Director and/or Company Secretary for businesses, including a regulated bank.
• Vast experience in the establishment and ongoing administration of offshore structures.
• Extensive expertise coordinating property management structures for commercial and residential property (including development and associated administration).
• Experienced in managing companies’ trading activities.
• Experienced in the administration of family trusts and providing trustee services particularly in the Isle of Man.
• Very knowledgeable with regards to the establishment and administration of Foundations.
• Expertise in the planning and structuring of Yacht and Aircraft holding structures.
• Experience in other areas of wealth management including dealing with luxury assets, relocation, VAT etc.
Steve was one of the founding directors of The Association of Corporate Service Providers (“ACSP”) in the Isle of Man, which now has over 100 members locally.
The ACSP was founded in 1999 to further the development of the Isle of Man as an international centre of excellence for the provision of corporate and trust services. As a Director, Steve represented ACSP members at Government and regulatory liaison meetings, often contributing to consultations on legislative changes affecting the industry.
Steve is the Head of Business Development at Dixcart Isle of Man and works closely with the Client Services and Operations teams to ensure the delivery of tailored premium services. Part of his role involves identifying new opportunities where the Isle of Man can be of benefit to international individuals and businesses. He regularly attends international conferences although in recent times these have been held virtually.
Steve is always more than happy to meet and discuss any areas relating to offshore planning you may have questions about – please do not hesitate to get in touch via IAE, or alternatively, via LinkedIn here.
Dixcart Isle of Man offers wealthy families and intermediaries an expert partner for the structuring of wealth and offshore vehicles. From the incorporation and administration of companies to the formation of trusts and foundations, our Isle of Man office can add an offshore toolkit to your planning capabilities – all from a highly rated, stable and whitelisted jurisdiction with a heritage of excellence in international corporate and trust services.
Dixcart Isle of Man is a member of the Dixcart group, an international group of companies that has been providing professional expertise to individuals and their advisors for nearly 50 years. With 10 offices in 9 jurisdictions, each supplying a core range of services as well as having local areas of expertise, we pride ourselves on being able to offer truly global solutions. Our offices are located in:
• Isle of Man
• St Kitts & Nevis
• South Africa
• United Kingdom