A German lawyer, senior business consultant and university lecturer with long years of international experience in the advertising, print media, television, marketing, trade fair, exhibitions, events, remote gaming and entertainment industries.
Consistent history of leading management, director and consulting positions in prestigious companies and associations.
Practicing from Malta since 2012, focusing on the following legal, corporate, license and consulting issues:
- Company formation & incorporation in Malta;
- Directorship, Company Secretary, Registered Office and related corporate services for international clients;
- International tax and Double Taxation Treaties
- Bank Advising Services
- Participating holding structures
- Malta Residence Consulting and Relocation Services
- Financial Services; Mergers & Acquisitions; Due Diligence, Investor Relations
- Online Gaming and related license procedures at Malta Gaming Authority; Key Official services
- Affiliate marketing companies set-ups and partnership agreements
- Investor Relations and International contracts and General Terms & Conditions
- Malta Yachting Regulations & Business; related Malta flag benefits
- Out-of-court assertion of claims & mediation
Dr. Kresse International Law Firm is a leading German Law Firm, based in St. Julian’s, Malta, focusing on company set-ups, corporate and advisory services, I-Gaming, Financial Services, Malta licences and international tax compliance.
German speaking clients especially benefit from our local and international expertise and network, entrusting Kresse International and the consulting arm of the firm, KME Consulting, as one stop shop legal and corporate consultants for their business activities in and via Malta.
Kresse International is a member of Malta Finance.
International Advisory Experts – The World’s Leading Referral Network
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.