Family Wealth Planning
Sandro Lentini, Managing Partner, Board Member
• Sandro started his career at a Big 4 in 1999 where he worked for a number of years at the UHNWI Wealth Management Division. After the Management Buy-Out from a Big 4, Sandro continued his path in the newly created Trust Company, where he was in charge of Trust & Corporate Administration Department dealing with wealthy Turkish and Latin American clients up to the moment of joining Lenhill Partners Ltd.
• Sandro holds an MBA from Geneva Business School, Certificate in International Taxation and is fully STEP qualified.
• Sandro speaks French, Italian, English and Spanish
• Expertise: International Tax Planning, Trust & Corporate Administration, Family Office Services, Management of Trading Structures.
• Lenhill Partners Ltd is an independent boutique trust company located in Switzerland, which brings together a group of highly qualified and enthusiastic trust professionals with more than 20 years of experience in the trust and corporate administration business. Lenhill aims to deliver an excellent service adapted to each client’s individual needs.
• The four founders and sole owners, all of Swiss nationality, have a joint track record of over 30 years in the financial services industry, having served in leading positions at renowned trust companies and banks.
• Lenhill deals with UHNWI clients from many countries, including Switzerland, with a focus on Russia & CIS, Turkish, Arabic and LATAM markets.
• Lenhill has an extensive network of international key professionals in tax & legal advising, as well as trust & corporate administration.
• Our entire staff and all of our processes are dedicated to serve the specific needs of our valued clients.
• We believe that Privacy is a fundamental Human Right, so we are committed to protecting the privacy of our clients.
• As an independent service provider, our purpose is to create sustainable value for our clients.
• Our clients can benefit from our proven knowledge and experience in wealth administration.
• We are committed to providing our clients with the highest level of independent advice and services.
• Asset management and audit are specifically excluded to ensure our independence and to avoid any conflict of interest.
OUR COMPANY SERVICES INCLUDE:
• Analysis and advice on suitable structures
• Company formation and administration in various jurisdictions
• Multi-jurisdictional solutions with a single point of contact
• Compliance with fiduciary and legal requirements
• Corporate governance
• Key personnel, including company directors and secretarial services
• Company relocation to another jurisdiction
• Statutory services
• The establishment and maintenance of banking relationships
• Registered office and registered agent facilities
• Full administration and accounting support
• HR administration and payroll services