Naturalisation for Exceptional Services by Direct Investment in Malta
Legal Basis for Naturalisation for Exceptional Services by Direct Investment
Maltese Citizenship by Exceptional Services may be granted under an amendment passed in 2020 to the Maltese Citizenship Act, Chapter 188 of the Laws of Malta. By means of Legal Notice 437 of 2020 (Granting of Citizenship for Exceptional Services Regulations) the rules providing for high net worth investors of impeccable standing and repute to be naturalised and to receive Maltese citizenship on the basis of a contribution to and investment in Malta were published.
Benefits of Malta Citizenship
- Citizenship after 1-3 years
- Residency until citizenship is approved
- Right to Live, Work and Study in Malta
- 184 Visa free destinations including US, Canada and UK
- High Quality and Free Healthcare and Education
- Children and Parents included and passed down to future generations
Eligibility for Malta Citizenship
The main applicant for Malta Citizenship by Investment must be at least 18 years of age. Eligible dependents include the spouse, children up to the age of 28, parents and grandparents over the age of 55, under certain conditions.
- ‘FIT AND PROPER’ TEST
- GOOD HEALTH
- PROPERTY PURCHASE OR RENTAL
- CONTRIBUTION TO THE NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT & SOCIAL FUND
- PHILANTROPHIC DONATION
- Main Applicant in Good Standing (18+)
- Contribution of €600,000 (3 year route) or €750,000 (1 year route)
- Philanthropic Donation €10,000
- Home purchase min. €700,000 or Rent min. €16,000
- Genuine Connection
Why work with us?
- In collaboration with a specialized team of Lawyers who will assist with the application process – Maximum secrecy guaranteed.
- Tax advisors, fiduciary staff
- Small firm and personal with expertise in the immigration field.