– Lorna Emson is a commercial litigator with a focus on corporate crime and investigations for corporates and individuals.
– Christopher Charlton specialises in complex litigation and international arbitration, particularly corporate and shareholder disputes, commercial litigation and contentious insolvency issues.
– Laura Bretherton advises lender, investor and developer clients on a broad range of real estate finance transactions.
– Paul Keddie is a restructuring, insolvency and finance lawyer and a qualified insolvency practitioner.
– Emma Radcliffe is a competition lawyer with a particular interest in contentious competition matters and substantial experience in the financial services sector.
Sebastian Prichard Jones, Senior Partner, said: “We are delighted to be able to announce the appointment of five new partners with effect from 1 May 2021. Our new partners demonstrate our desire to invest for the long term, notwithstanding the pandemic.”