Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg is happy to announce the following promotions effective as of 1 January 2022
Veronica Aroutiunian, Partner, Investment Management
- Alina Stoica, Senior Associate, Corporate and M&A
- Diogo Morgado Filipe, Senior Associate, Corporate and M&A
- Jordan Kaselow, Senior Associate, Corporate and M&A
- Maïder Ruault, Senior Associate, Investment Management
- Mathilde Scheirlinck, Senior Associate, Investment Management
- Nelli Kluschin, Senior Associate, Tax
- Philippe Hoffmann, Senior Associate, Tax compliance
- Richard Steichen, Senior Associate, Banking & Finance
- Sarah Ambulante, Senior Associate, Investment Management
These appointments are in line with the development strategy of the firm and confirm its commitment to grow and promote its talents to provide expert advice to clients.
About Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg S.à r.l.
Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg S.à r.l. is a leading Luxembourg law firm providing comprehensive and fully integrated legal and tax advice. Our office is part of a worldwide network of 11 offices with around 940 legal and tax experts based in one of our offices in the Benelux and Switzerland, our home markets, or in key financial centres around the world. Thanks to our full-service practice, specific sector experience and thorough understanding of the market, our advisers comprehend exactly what you need.