With the aim of providing italiana employers with operational information, one year after the first version, the Government and Social representatives update on April 6, 2021 the protocol relating to anti-covid measures in the workplace.
Failure to implement the Protocol determines the suspension of the activity until the safety conditions are restored.
Protocol April 6, 2021
Here are the key principles.
With the most appropriate and effective methods, the employer informs employees and third parties of the authorities’ provisions.
- METHOD OF ENTRY INTO THE COMPANY
Possibility of controlling temperature and mask and any infections / symptoms in the previous 14 days, respecting privacy.
- HOW TO ACCESS EXTERNAL SUPPLIERS
For suppliers, create an entry / exit path by reducing contact opportunities with staff.
- CLEANING AND SANITATION OF THE COMPANY
Ensure daily cleaning and periodic sanitation.
- PERSONAL HYGIENIC PRECAUTIONS
Workers and third parties take precautions.
The company must provide hand cleansing products.
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
The masks are considered PPE according to the Law of work Security.
- COMMON SPACES MANAGEMENT
Restricted access and constant cleaning / sanitization / ventilation of the rooms.
- BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
Closure of non-productive departments; organize shifts; encourage smart work; reshape production levels.
- EMPLOYEE ENTRY / EXIT MANAGEMENT
Stagger employee entry / exit
- INTERNAL MEETINGS
limit to the bare minimum
- MANAGEMENT OF THE SYMPTOMATIC PERSON
– Immediate information to HR office
– Isolation of the symptomatic person
– contact with health authorities
– Collaboration with the health authority to identify close contacts (to which the company can ask to leave the plant as a precaution)
- HEALTH SURVEILLANCE
Another preventive measure that must continue